I’m concluding my month-long+ series of posts on video, with the following list of resources on video and screencasting.
This will be a topic I’ll return to often, especially as I believe it’s so important to the future of both marketing and technical communication.
And I still need to ante up, here at this blog, putting my new Flip video camcorder to professional use. Right now, I’m having a blast with it, interviewing my favorite video subjects—the three young Mulligans, at home, or out and about, at their many activities. It’s a good start for me. Though I’ve always lived with a camara in my hand, I left most of the family videotaping to hubby. The Flip’s so easy to use and compact that I’m enjoying it almost as much as my digital camara, because it’s so similar to a camara. I highly recommend it for others who are easing in to the world of online video.
- 10 Simple Video Blog Ideas
- 7 Traits of Highly Effective Viral Videos
- The Three Types of Online Video for Business
- 9 Successful Techniques for Making Money from Podcasting
- Notes and Quotes from PodCamp Boston 4: Social Media Grows Up
- Make Yourself a Desktop Recording Expert
- Screencasting: How To Start, Tools and Guidelines
- Screencasting Software: Any Recommendations?
SEO Tips for YouTube
- The Easiest Way to a First-Page Ranking on Google
- YouTube Optimization Techniques from Matthew Liu of YouTube
- 10 SEO tips for YouTube
- How to Use YouTube for SEO
- Optimising your YouTube Channel for SEO
- From MarketingProfs: How Consumers Bloggers Use YouTube
- Top 10 Online Video Streamers for March
- February Online Video Usage Rises 10%
From MarketingProfs: Case Study: How Domino’s Managed a Viral Video Nightmare
Related Links at This Blog